We’re delighted to have you on board here at VaultPress! The first step to keeping your site safe and secure is to install and register the VaultPress plugin.
You can install and register the VaultPress plugin in just a few minutes:
- Sign into your WordPress dashboard, and visit the Plugins → Add New page.
- Search for VaultPress.
- Locate the VaultPress plugin in the Search Results, and click Install Now.
- After VaultPress is finished installing, click Activate Plugin.
- After the plugin is activated, you’ll need to register VaultPress. Click Register VaultPress.
- If you’ve already signed up with VaultPress, you can enter your registration key, and click Register. If you haven’t signed up yet, click View Plans and Pricing to sign up for one of our plans, and obtain a registration key.
- After you register the VaultPress plugin, you can visit the VaultPress dashboard. We’ll keep you posted on the status of your first backup. It can take up to a day or so for the first backup to complete. Don’t worry though, your subsequent backups will be faster!
Can’t find your registration key?
You can find your registration key in the email we sent to you after you signed up. You might also be able to find the key in your VaultPress dashboard. If you’re still unable to locate your key, please contact us for assistance.
Can’t log into your VaultPress account?
VaultPress uses the same log in system as WordPress.com so you only need to remember one login! If you forgot your password for your WordPress.com account, head here. If you need to create an account, you can do so here.
Want to install the VaultPress plugin manually?
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to help!